Adaptec AVC-1400 Gamebridge Console Video Game PC Connector / Capture Recorder / USB 2.0 Adapter for X-Box, XBox 360, Playstation 2 / 3 (PS2 / PS3), Wii to PC Computer: AVC-1400 (Retail) (Discontinued)
Adaptec AVC-1400 Gamebridge Console Video Game PC Connector / Capture Recorder / USB 2.0 Adapter for X-Box, XBox 360, Playstation 2 / 3 (PS2 / PS3), Wii to PC Computer: AVC-1400 (Retail)
Gamebridge Console Video Game PC Connector / Capture Recorder / USB 2.0
Adapter for X-Box, XBox 360, Playstation 2 / 3 (PS2 / PS3), Wii to PC
Computer: AVC-1400 (Retail)
- Play Games in Real Time - With GameBridge there is no lag time.
Click the controller and the fast response gets you out of the
tightest spots with the enhanced graphical resolution of your
- Record Your Best Moves and Highest Scores - Record videos of
great maneuvers or take snapshots of high scores or levels, and
save them to your hard disk drive or CDs.
- Share Your Favorite Moments - Prove your prowess by sharing
snapshots and recordings with friends, and replaying them any
- Play Anywhere - GameBridge includes everything you need. One
cable plugs easily into your computer's USB2.0 port, and a color-coded
4-in-1 cable connects to your game console. Everything fits in
the included carrying case to easily go everywhere you want to
playConvert Home Videos to VCDConvert your VHS videos and create
long lasting VCD archives of your precious moments.
- Stylish black and blue design
- USB 2.0 interface
- Share and record games, TV
- Play console games on your PC
- Works for PS3, PS2, Xbox 360, XBox, GameCube, Dreamcast
- Small and portable
- Vista Supported! Please see instructions below:
- 1. Keep your Adaptec Gamebridge unit unplugged from the
2. Insert the CD. When a box comes up, click on the option
that allows you to browse the contents of the disc.
3. Double Click on the Software Folder.
4. Right click on InstallGB. Select Properties. Click the
Compatibility tab. Make sure you run this program for Windows
XP SP2 Mode, and Select Run as Administrator. Click on OK.
5. Double Click the Intervideo Folder. Find Setup.exe Repeat
step 4 on this file.
6. Once you are done, Go back one, and double click on
7. When it tells you to plug in the device, do it. On the
install device wizard, click on automatically install software.
If you get a dialog box about a digital signature (usually
with a red background) , Click on install anyway. Note,
this will be repeated one more time.
8. When this is finished, Intervideo Home Theater will
launch the installation as normal.
9. Restart your computer when you are asked to, and it
now will work.
PLEASE NOTE: There are minor issues with Gamebridge on
Vista 1. The program switches the color scheme to Vista
Basic. 2. The audio will sound kinda funny , like going
from low to high pitched (fluxuating) This can be worked
around if you go into the ask manager and set the CPU process
for above normal. Thats It! Have fun playing video games!
- You can also checkout this YouTube
Tutorial for Installing on Vista!
4-in-1 audio/video cable
USB 2.0 cable
Software and Drivers CD
- Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or celeron and AMD Athlon equivalent
- Microsoft Windows 2000/SP4/XP/SP2/ (for Vista, please see above)
- 256 MB of RAM (512 recommended)
- 250 MB of HDD space
- DirectX 9 compatible graphic accelerator and sound card
- Available USB 2.0 port on PC or notebook
- CD-RW or DVD-RW drive
items are brand new and in stock (unless otherwise noted) and are normally shipped
within 24 business hours. All product names, trademarks or registered trademarks
referenced herein are the property of their respective companies. Copyright 2001 - 2012, eXtreme PC gear .com