1. Keep your Adaptec Gamebridge unit unplugged from the
2. Insert the CD. When a box comes up, click on the option
that allows you to browse the contents of the disc.
3. Double Click on the Software Folder.
4. Right click on InstallGB. Select Properties. Click the
Compatibility tab. Make sure you run this program for Windows
XP SP2 Mode, and Select Run as Administrator. Click on OK.
5. Double Click the Intervideo Folder. Find Setup.exe Repeat
step 4 on this file.
6. Once you are done, Go back one, and double click on
7. When it tells you to plug in the device, do it. On the
install device wizard, click on automatically install software.
If you get a dialog box about a digital signature (usually
with a red background) , Click on install anyway. Note,
this will be repeated one more time.
8. When this is finished, Intervideo Home Theater will
launch the installation as normal.
9. Restart your computer when you are asked to, and it
now will work.
PLEASE NOTE: There are minor issues with Gamebridge on
Vista 1. The program switches the color scheme to Vista
Basic. 2. The audio will sound kinda funny , like going
from low to high pitched (fluxuating) This can be worked
around if you go into the ask manager and set the CPU process
for above normal. Thats It! Have fun playing video games!